Sunday, August 29, 2010

So Much to Do, So Little Time

Wow! Things have been crazy busy lately now that it's down to crunch time. Archery season opens tomorrow here!! Working in the school system, my job prevented me from taking this week off as holidays but as of 5:00PM friday I will be free to hunt for the following 9 days in a row! I'm hoping to get enough time to do some more writing before then as a lot has happened in the past week and a half. My stand is hung, my gear is making its way into my pack, my bow is tuned, my 2 broken goldtip ultralights will be replaced by wednedsday, my insanely huge hat collection is getting weeded out to the ones I actually NEED, and I have been granted permission to hunt a new location which looks excitingly promising.

I am presently about to walk out the door to go put a lock on my stand, something I overlooked last weekend. The friggen thing had better still be there.

Back soon!

Cheers and good luck to those of you lucky enough to already be out hunting!

2 comments:

  1. There is always to much to do and not enough time, I don't think that will ever change. I wish you luck with archery season and please do keep us posted.

    Whitetail Woods Blog / Muzzleloader Shooting

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got your stand hung...wishing you GOODHUNTING and will be checking back to see how things are going. You GO Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete